4 Benchmark for TSO Operations
- This chapter contains first general information about the Group and the general accounting principles applied to the consolidated financial statements.
- The chapter focuses on describing how Fingrid’s turnover and result are formed and how they relate to the regulatory revenue level. The impact of the regulation is reflected in Fingrid’s day-to-day operations and revenue collection.
- The chapter also describes Fingrid’s operating receivables and liabilities, as well as the risk management they entail.
- People are Fingrid’s most important resource, which is why information related to personnel has been included here, in the first note.
- Fingrid is a substantial tax payer, and Fingrid does not use tax planning. The note on taxes is at the end of this chapter, in chapter 4.9.